17A Elevator Pitch No. 2


https://youtu.be/e8w6UzgtDlM



My first elevator pitch was… subpar. For this, I haven’t yet revised
 The script. The feedback that was most important to me was on what I was wearing. Before, I wore a hoodie. I was trying to be casual and relatable, as that’s the spirit of this venture. This time, I traded it out for a collared gator shirt, something I thought was a little more professional. The feedback I thought was silly was that I spent too long emphasizing the venture was a non-profit. I think that’s an important aspect of the integrity of the business. The design is that it exists without outside influence. That’s the purpose of the business—to create a public good. So I changed my hoodie, but not the length of the non-profit explanation. In the future, id like to add more statistics. I’d need to do some surveying for that first though.

Comments

  1. Hi Ty,

    I really enjoy your elevator pitch as it was different from the ones that I have seen. It was more interactive with the audience which is very great! I like how you have control of your dynamic movement because sometimes I have struggle with it. I would totally be interested in the business if you delivered this type of information in person. I cannot wait to see more of this particular project and see how it develops!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts