Hi, TY. It was really great when I heard you talk about setting up a non-profit company to avoid all kinds of irregular interests and to build Bridges between the media and the public. It's worth thinking about. When you look at the harvard study for example in the future three out of five people don't know what's going on in the world. I think the media is in danger. Because when more and more young people don't pay attention to the party. Then the main consumer group will lose support. News may become meaningless. Therefore, it is important to redefine the meaning of news.
Hi, TY. It was really great when I heard you talk about setting up a non-profit company to avoid all kinds of irregular interests and to build Bridges between the media and the public. It's worth thinking about. When you look at the harvard study for example in the future three out of five people don't know what's going on in the world. I think the media is in danger. Because when more and more young people don't pay attention to the party. Then the main consumer group will lose support. News may become meaningless. Therefore, it is important to redefine the meaning of news.
ReplyDelete